This is a must-do tour in Dubai! Be fascinated by Dubai’s rich history and tradition on a tour around the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood, Dubai Creek and the Gold and Spice Souks. Explore the Dubai Museum to learn about times gone by, and cross the Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (water taxi).
This tour is available in a selection of languages, please see the full schedule in the Important Information section and make your selection when booking.
- The tour starts with pickup from your hotel
- Driving along the ‘Beach Road’ we stop for a photo outside the Jumeirah Mosque
- Continuing our drive to the traditional side of Dubai, we pass by Zabeel Palace
- Arriving on the older side of the city, we drive past the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood to see the famous wind-tower architecture and cobbled streets
- Visit Dubai Museum to learn about the rich heritage.
- Crossing from the Bur Dubai side of the Creek, we take a traditional abra (water taxi) crossing over Dubai Creek to the Deira side.
- Follow our entertaining guide through the famous Spice and Gold Souks of Dubai
- The tour ends after some leisure time in the Souk, and return to your hotel